Thursday, July 12, 2007

Week 16


I was just strongly corrected when I asked "Week 14?"

My darling bride is sitting across the room knitting a vest for the impending toddler. (She's been talking about toddlers recently.) I'm back from a night at the building, where I discovered I can't figure out the sine of an angle without a calculator, and square roots of numbers in the tens of thousands don't pop into my mind the way they used to. I spent the whole evening figuring out the proper cuts for the stringers of my new stair case, and only cut one. It fits though, I installed it to make sure, and pulled it back out to use as a guide.

The most recent picture of the growing belly, 16 weeks, baby the size of an avocado.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

putting our baby in the same post as the building....grr.